Health Certificates

Official health certificates and Coggins certificates, issued by a licensed veterinarian, are required by law for any animal / pet that will travel or participate in events. Your animal /pet needs a health certificate for:
  • Interstate transportation (Equine / Bovine) 
  • Entrance into states that require
  • Shows, fairs, trails
  • Sale, lease, exchange
  • Public auction
  • Import/export
  • International travel (requires an international health certificate)

Tooele Veterinary Clinic provides these health certificates and would be pleased to prepare one for you after examining your animal / pet. Please call us today to schedule your appointment.